Getting into a reach college can be nerve-wracking for students and parents alike!
- “Is my GPA high enough?”
- “Am I taking the right classes?”
- “Did I score high enough on the SAT/ACT?”
- “Am I involved in enough extracurricular activities?”
- “What’s the best way to write a good college admissions essay?”
- “Whom should I ask for letters of recommendation?”
- “How will I pay for college?”
Get the insight, advice, and answers you need from Ivy League and Ivy Peer students who have been where you are, and are where you want to go …at MY COLLEGE iNSIDERS!